Should you reroof or repair?
Choosing whether to replace or repair a roof can be a difficult decision to make but with the help of the experts at Alpine Roofing Co., Inc. you will be equipped with the knowledge to make an informed choice. Although your roof doesn’t wear out all at once, your roof’s demise will sneak up quickly. We offer free inspection services to help determine if a repair or new roof is needed (click here for our request form).
- How old is the roof?
- If your roof is older than 20 years you might want to consider a new roof system rather than repairing your existing system
- How many areas in the roof system leak?
- Are you happy with the aesthetics of your roof system?
- What is your financial situation?
- Do you repair now and budget for a new roof system in the future?
- Does the current roof system meet state and/or city codes?
- Is your insulation level adequate or wet?
Re-roofing is the process of installing a new roof when a roofing system fails. Roofing system failure can be caused by a number of factors including:
- Severe weather
- Poor workmanship
- Improper specifications
- Abuse and/or failure to maintain the roof with regular inspections
Read more about our roof replacement process.
If repairs are what you seek, Alpine Roofing Co., Inc. understands how much damage a roof leak can cause to the building’s interior, as well as its contents. We specialize in repair services for most types of existing roof systems. Our experienced service technicians will investigate the cause of the problem, and make a repair to keep your business protected.
- We hire skilled and knowledgeable service technicians in the roofing field who receive regular training and are equipped with the appropriate equipment and materials to complete your roof repairs.
- We are supported by a fleet of service vehicles dedicated to provide quick response times.
- We will work with customers to schedule and coordinate repairs to return the roof to a watertight condition.
- Our service technicians carry digital cameras and are instructed to photograph before and after pictures as well as document all visible roof problems. By using this technology Alpine can provide you with information, show you any problems and discuss any needed work and or recommended solutions.
- Our service department’s goal is to offer a quick response on all request. During a time of demand our repair department will work diligently to satisfy our customers’ needs.
- Owners of commercial and industrial buildings require roof top penetration changes from time to time, and Alpine Roofing Co., Inc. can provide that service.
- Provide warranty services for most manufacturers’ roof systems.